3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2011 7:16 PM by jonlever RSS

HTC Evo 4G to Iphone 4S

ShaanDaBoss Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I went into the Sprint store a few days ago to upgrade to the Iphone 4S and the Sales Rep told me "I wouldn't recommend going over to the Iphone from Android because the speeds are extremely slower" so long story short she completely talked me out of upgrading to the Iphone 4S. What is everyone else experiences with moving from Android to IOS? I used the phone in the store I noticed they had it on Wifi so I took it off Wifi and used it on the Sprint 3G its possible they had a mini tower in the store but I was still getting the same speed I normally get on my EVO I rarely use 4G because it drains my battery.

• 1. HTC Evo 4G to Iphone 4S
    fireguy_6364 Master

im still running the evo as well.... you wont have any need to worry about the 4G draining the battery since the iphone doesnt run 4G.... at least this one doesnt. unknown on the iphone5. if you browse through the

iPhone 4S on 3G data network too slow to be useful

forum you'll see alot of slow data speeds. half of those are right in the speed range or just shy of what the iphone is supposed to be running. or at least the lower of what its supposed to be running. compared to my current speeds im running about the same as most of the posted speeds in there so im still thinking its network and not phone related. the upcoming network vision should solve these problems though.

• 2. HTC Evo 4G to Iphone 4S
    dzzymac Newbie

I just switched to an iphone 4S from an Htc evo 4g and I couldn't disagree more with what the rep at sprint told you. The iphone is a much speedier phone as far as functionality is concerned. In my expierience the apps i have on my iphone work better than their android counterpart. The rep at Sprint tried to talk me out of switching to but I squashed that pretty quick. I am happy with my choice

• 3. HTC Evo 4G to Iphone 4S
    Valued Member

Yep.  Were getting close to the advertised speeds

073.PNG

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...