This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2011 1:27 PM by snp500 RSS

Have 3 line family plan, but need 5

Currently Being Moderated

I have been a customer with Sprint for 10 years since July/August 2001.  I am only approved for 3-lines and have had no luck increasing it to 5 no matter who I speak with. 

I visited Verizon and they said they could help me get out of contract and switch, but I would much prefer to stay with Sprint since I have had it for such a long time.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions??  I'm under a lot of pressure from my family to get another 2 lines, so I'm hoping someone has a good idea on what to do.

Cheers!

• 1. Have 3 line family plan, but need 5
    JessKim55 Regular Visitor

You likely have a poor payment history and a Spending Limit.  If you have perfect payment history for 12 consecutive months they would likely grant you those two extra lines and remove the Spending Limit.

Nothing they can do unless you fit the above criteria of perfect payments for 12 months.

• 2. Have 3 line family plan, but need 5

It's really stupid considering that I've been paying $200+/month for the past 10 years and they cannot help me. 

JessKim, where did you get the informaiton regarding the 12-months payment history?  I haven't had any problems so what you're saying doesn't make any sense to me.

Another customer leaving Sprint.  Time to sell short S

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...