This discussion is archived
6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2012 4:00 PM by Agent88 RSS

THIS PHONE IS HORRIBLE!

DALELENNON1 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Okay...I lied...the phone is amazing, WHEN IT WORKS, which is NEVER! I am so fed up with Sprint and this phone, I am on my 4th phone, and my sister is on hers as well (we have ths same POS phone). I have always had the slide phones, because I like to have the keys/buttons actually there. So when we upgraded we both wanted this phone....well now 6 months later they (sprint and their stores) that they cant get us a new (refurbished phone, one that someone else had the same problem and they "fixed for the next person") are on a national backorder? Excuse me, you want me to continue to pay for service? You want me to get a phone that is a DOWN GRADE from what I bought? AND you want me to pay if I want a "new" more updated phone? I dont think so....we've been with Sprint for over 12 years, and if they dont shape up and make right....our $200.00+ per month bill will be taken else where!

WHOSE WITH ME????

• 1. THIS PHONE IS HORRIBLE!
    mpellon Newbie

I have same problems: This is my 3 phone  and Today I have to go to the store to change for other refurbished maybe with same problem.

• 2. THIS PHONE IS HORRIBLE!
    DOUG_HENNING Valued Member

I've had mine for a year now with zero problems...  Still wondering why I am paying for service contract...  I will be upgrading to a new phone later on this year...

• 3. THIS PHONE IS HORRIBLE!
    AshLJ Newbie

You're not alone I've been with Sprint for just about a year now, I am on my 3rd phone..and they haven't convinced me to stay after my contract is up.

• 4. Re: THIS PHONE IS HORRIBLE!
    rexcanis Bronze Expert

I've been a customer since 2005 (2003 with VirginMobile), and haven't had many major problems. My repairs get taken care of quickly... until this phone. I'm on my third Shift since August, my wife has had 5 and waiting on #6 right now... this will be the third in a month. We want working phones. We don't care if it's the same model or not, just a new working phone. We had to pay for mid-contract upgrades to these in August because our Samsung Transforms were even worse, and we're not paying again, especially since getting another 4G phone like the Epic would be useless with the new LTE towers and phones coming.

We are seriously considering switching to another carrier in August when the contract ends (or earlier if we can get out of the ETF).

• 5. Re: THIS PHONE IS HORRIBLE!
    MLC112511 Newbie

SAME HERE

• 6. Re: THIS PHONE IS HORRIBLE!
    Agent88 Newbie

I have to add my 2cents.... my EVO shift display failed while out of town, and the local Sprint store couldn't fix it and did not have a replacement in stock.  Was out of service for a week before returning home.  Went to main Sprint store (the one next to the campus) and they couldn't fix it either, but gave me a new one.  Now that I see so many complaints about this phone, I'm a believer, but too late now to switch to a different phone.  The next big issue I have with this phone and I will dump HTC for another brand.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...