1 2 3 25 Previous Next 372 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2012 4:05 PM by C4C RSS

Bring the Samsung Galaxy NOTE (JOURNAL) to Sprint -- Pretty Pretty Please !!!!

lanenubia Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

Is the Samsung Galaxy NOTE coming to Sprint? I love this phone and I would like to get it ASAP.  I currently have an EVO 4G and my contract has been available for a new upgrade since Sep of 2011.  The EVO is a great phone and was truly a ground breaking device when it was released.  I came to Sprint and replaced my ATT iPhone just to get the EVO.  It has served me well and I have been so happy with it. But I am now ready for something distinctly new and with better capabilities than my EVO.   IMHO the iPhone is just on par with my EVO and the Nexus Prime is nice since it has ics, but again not ground breaking.  The NOTE on the other hand is a ground breaking device and worth getting at any "reasonable" price.  It introduces a new device market -- ie the phone/tablet hybrid.  I am definitely in the demographic.   With this device, I would no longer required carrying both my EVO and my Samsung Tab around at the same time.   I can leave my Tab for home use and use the NOTE for everthing on the road.  The Note opens us up to a new world.   Sprint, help me to take part in it.

Yes, I know.  I could always go back to ATT and get the NOTE, but frankly, I like how Sprint has listened to customer requests, maintained unlimited data plans and significantly improved customer service over past years.  So you will have to forgive me for wanting to remain loyal to Sprint even though my "precious" is soon being offered at ATT.  I am willing to wait a couple of monthes in hopes that Sprint will get the Galaxy NOTE also.  <fingers crossed>

Sprint -- I want my NOTE !!!   pretty please with Ice Cream Sandwich on top

1 2 3 25 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...