This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 20, 2012 1:44 PM by PinkElmo RSS

This is getting RIDICULOUS - Hobbs, NM 88240 (STILL, AGAIN...WHATEVER)

chris.elliott Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

I feel like a broken record, having to do this time and time again.  I don't know what the issue is with someone not being able to tell me and any of the other Sprint customers in this area EXACTLY what is going on with the service here.  To be blunt, it SUCKS.  I have asked and asked since the middle of last year what the issue is, and time and time again, I keep getting told "we know there's a problem, but we don't know when it'll be fixed"  I'm sorry, but in my job, if I told one of my customers that, I'd be out of a job. 

I spend good money with Sprint every month, and have for 12+ years.  And to be treated like this is completely unacceptable.  I'm beginning to think that if you don't live in a major metro area, that issues just get swept under the rug in hopes that they just go away.  You expect us to pay for the service that YOU are supposed to provide us on time, without fail, but the minute we raise a concern or an issue, you sure do drag your feet getting something resolved.  Obviously, there's a problem here.  Obviously there are lots of problems in towns just like this.  So DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.  FIX IT. 

The network here obviously has an issue.  Texts don't go thru, or they're duplicated and sent out randomly 12+ hours later, emails don't go thru, internet doesnt work, my iPhone reads "o" instead of "3G" most all of the day.  It's inside, it's outside, north of town, south of town, in town, with Blackberries, Droids, iPhones.  It doesn't matter.  ITS A PROBLEM.

I have given addresses for people to check out where problems exist, so if you just read back 2-3 days, you'll find them if you need them again.  But this is getting extremely old.  My job relies on having a cellphone that works when my customers need to get a hold of me.  And if you keep costing me sales, I'm going to start deducting them from my bill.

• 1. Re: This is getting RIDICULOUS - Hobbs, NM 88240 (STILL, AGAIN...WHATEVER)
    PinkElmo Expert
    Currently Being Moderated

I understand it is very frustrating to have service problems.I researched your posted locations.
    1405 E. Highland, Hobbs, NM

3419 N. Dal Paso, Hobbs, NM

619 N. Turner, Hobbs, NM

3800 N. Lovington Highway, Hobbs, NM

2402 N. Grimes, Hobbs, NM

3901 S. Eunice Highway, Hobbs, NM

All but 3901 S. Eunice Highway, Hobbs, NM service mainly off the same tower. That tower has updates scheduled to complete.
    Middle of March for voice services 03/18/2012 and end of March for data 03/31/2012
    I also checked the last location 3901 S. Eunice Highway, Hobbs, NM and that site as well has updates scheduled for middle and end of March. We are actively working to improve the service for this area and you should see some improvements soon. I have sent you a private message.
    PinkElmo

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...