This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2012 5:03 PM by theboxermansr RSS

calls not appearing in call log on sprint.com when using airave

theboxermansr Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

I got an Airave a few weeks ago (the newer Airvana one). Seems all calls that I place, or get while "connected" to the Airave, are not being deducted from any of my minutes (anytime, nights, mobile to mobile, etc), nor are they appearing in the call logs. I've made at least a good few hours of calls since I got it a few weeks ago, and NONE of the calls are appearing in the logs, or again, taking out of ANY portion of minutes.

I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to work; I know that many years ago, I had the older Samsung Airave, and it did in fact deduct minutes accordingly. I'm not sure if this is some sort of glitch, or if in fact calls made while on the Airave just don't count towards minutes. I know that the data that I use is tracking on sprint.com, so I don't understand why minutes also would not.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

• 1. calls not appearing in call log on sprint.com when using airave
    abe2020 Sprint Employee

Voice and data usage deducts from the service plan of the device using the AIRAVE coverage and you can identify AIRAVE Access Point calls by the rate type description of SA in the billed call detail records.

Hope this helps

Abe

• 2. calls not appearing in call log on sprint.com when using airave
    theboxermansr Regular Visitor

I'm aware of how it deducts, if it actually DOES. In my case, as I already said, calls that I make, or get, while USING the Airave, are not appearing AT ALL in my call logs on Sprint.com, it's like they never happened. I made a good 40 minute over a week ago, and it still hasn't shown up on my call logs under the "usage" section of the website. I know that usage is sometimes delayed, but I'd expect it to not be that delayed. It seems that calls that are made while on the Airave itself just aren't showing up. I imagine they'll show up when my bill generates, but it seems a bit odd that data tracks, but usage (minutes) do not.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points