This discussion is locked
1 2 Previous Next 27 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2015 4:19 AM by sainz15@gmail.com RSS

i need a puk code

Amy214 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

i locked my sim how can i gek the puk to unlock it

• 1. Re: i need a puk code
    Markie_B Silver Expert

We would be happy to provide you with your PUK code. You will either have to call in to Sprint care department or visit a corporate Sprint service and repair location. You may also send me a private message with your phone number and I will send you the requested information back.

Markie_B

• 2. Re: i need a puk code
    abe2020 Master

You don’t need a PUK  Code unless you're travelling overseas/international. If your device is giving Puk error, please remove the Sim Card from the phone and that should resolve the issue. If you've activated the Sim Card and Card is locked, please call our Sprint World Wide (SWW) - Dial 888.226.7212, option 1.

Hope this helps

Abe

• 3. Re: i need a puk code
    JPCUP Newbie

You said in a post on Sprint page that you could supply a PUK Code. Well I need one real bad for my iphone 4s..

My name is John [Personal Information Removed]

Phone number is [Personal Information Removed]

The iphone stopped working this morning after a week of showing the error "Locked SIM". It had no affect untill this morning . I now get an error "PUK Locked Your SIM cannot be accesed. Please call your carrier to obtain your PUK Code" Also no one can call in to my number. Please send a PUK code as soon as possible. I contacted a technician at Sprint and he got lost trying to protect my contacts. I don't understand why I need to protect my contacts. All I need is the code for me to enter when I try to phone out. Anything else you need?

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

• 4. Re: i need a puk code
    abe2020 Master

If you've activated the Sim Card and Card is locked or if need a PUK Code, please call our Sprint World Wide (SWW) - Dial 888.226.7212 option 1.

Thanks

Abe

• 5. Re: i need a puk code
    Charvaz2013 Newbie

I Need my puk code to unlock mine how to I get in touch with sprint online to do this?? I can't call out or get calls or regular texts!! Only iMessages right now

• 6. Re: i need a puk code
    yacostamedina Newbie

I also need my puk code to unblock my sim

• 7. Re: i need a puk code
    TaliahLynnette Newbie

Hello I need a PUK code to unblock my sim card

• 8. Re: i need a puk code
    Master
    Hi, TaliahLynnette Thank you for contacting us, I'll be glad to help. In order for us to be able to provide the puk code for that sim card we need the sim ID number. Please provide us with this information bit.ly/1l3zxNQ. Estelisse Sprint Social Care
  • 9. Re: i need a puk code
    Keyboardchick Newbie

Hi I have done the same thing. I need a puk code. My cell phone number is [Personal Information Removed]

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

• 10. Re: i need a puk code
    Master
    Hello Keyboardchick, May I ask when you will be traveling internationally? The device unlock is solely for the use of a third-party SIM to be inserted into the device while traveling outside the United States. Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
  • 11. Re: i need a puk code
    MadisonMcCormick Newbie

can someone help me get my puk code

• 12. Re: i need a puk code
    Master
    MadisonMcCormick Thanks for posting. You can get assistance with that here: http://sprintworldwide.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch George Sprint Social Care
  • 13. Re: i need a puk code
    beaty68 Newbie

I have a locked SIM, and I just bought this iPhone 6 yesterday. Please send me the PUK code? [Personal Information Removed]

Message was edited by: The Moderator - This is a public forum. To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

• 14. Re: i need a puk code
    Master

beaty68,

Thanks for reaching out. We would be happy to assist. Visit our international chat line via the following link http://bit.ly/1cXkJtj . We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Duane

Sprint Social Care

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...