This discussion is archived
10 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2012 11:21 PM by jwhn2011 RSS

No service since November. Yep! You see that correctly. 4 months and counting....

Mandyd25 Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

I'm going on 4 months, of not being able to use my phone at my home. I was messaging someone, and was told this...

have looked at the network coverge  there is one tower that provides service to your home  you are 3.64 miles from this tower.  This put you at the edge of coverge.    Are you showing romaing on the devices  in the home.  I beleive I saw where you stated this problem has been ongoing for about  one month is this corrrect? 

going to the store is not going to help resolve this issue  we need to do a change of coverage ticket.  When I look atyour address on our covergbe map it shows your address to the nw of jacksonville.  When I use other tools I show it to be sw just north of dawson cabin rd is that correct?

I answered him, and told him this was correct and I got this response....

Sent:Jan 23, 2012

Subject:Private Message: Re: Phone numbers and address

I have submitted a network ticket for the problem

So he submitted a network ticket back in January, Why am I still having problems, and no response to my questions. I can't call sprint, I can't call my childrens doctor.  I have to leave my home to use my phone. Sprint said they would refund me my money, for the time I wasn't able to use my phone, but not until the issue is resolved. Really? I have to keep paying you for a non working phone in my area, to keep it non working, and NOT get refunded my money? This is seriously ridiculous.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points