This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 27, 2012 2:33 PM by TrdEveryting RSS

Sprint Service is DOWN IN YUMA, AZ!!!!

TrdEveryting Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

The service for Sprint has been down since March 11th in Yuma, AZ and has been having issues since last December 2011!!! As of march 11th you lucky if you get any Internet or can make a call or send a text! When you call sprint customer service non of the supervisors can help... its the same answer... "There a few towers down in your area and there is no scheduled date for them to be fixed'... or you get the "let me schedule a call back on ... to check with you to see if your service has gotten better" and you never get a call back,.... ever. Why should I pay for this service if it doesnt work? I had to pay for an early termination fee just so I have the option to bail out and leave Sprint. Sprint used to have good service... and I know that they are trying to get the monkey of Nextel off their backs and move on to be competitive with other Companies such as Verizon and At&T, but at what cost to their customers? Who will be left when their is no communication to their customers let alone their tech dept, since they dont seem to know or are willing to give you a straight answer as to what is happening. its sad that a COMMUNICATION company has BAD COMMUNICATION. The third thing you get when you call Sprint departments and seek help if the transfer game.... which is let me transfer you to this other department,.... and then let me transfer you again.... and then dial tone. They have hung up and left you waiting...... again BAD COMMUNICATION. The people in my community are ready to drop Sprint within the next few months because of the lack of service... period. On all levels of Sprint teams.

• 1. Re: Sprint Service is DOWN IN YUMA, AZ!!!!
    abe2020 Sprint Employee
    Currently Being Moderated

Sorry for the inconvenience. I checked your zip code and there is a   reported cell site outage, engineers were notified are working to restore the service ASAP. ETR 03/28/2012 23:59:00 CST.Your update request has been submitted Thank you. This outage was started on  (03/11/2012 04:52:00 CST) was due to an upgrade on the tower and will be resolved per NEB Ticket(8759045) ETR 03/28/2012 23:59:00 CST.

Single Cellsite 8759045 At 2012/03/11 09:52:06 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Tucson / Yuma : Yuma Market: Single Cellsite (Out of Service) Waiting for upgrade to microwave loop. 03/11/2012 04:52:00 CST 3 03/28/2012 23:59:00 CST 03/27/2012 09:13:23 CST PH04AL354 Welton AZ 85356

Abe

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...