This discussion is archived
11 Replies Latest reply: Sep 5, 2012 1:16 PM by fireguy_6364 RSS

Error code 67

noisenkisses85 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I went into sprint yesterday and swapped two phones on my plan. One is and HTC Evo and the other is an HTC Evo 3D. Ever since then I keep getting error code 67 coming up on either phone. I have called sprint twice and they have had me manually program the phones as well as do any updates for profile and prl. After the second call within an hour the code has come up again. I am also having trouble accessing the market, the phone just says connection times out when trying to connect though I am not sure if this goes hand in hand. It is frustrating as before I switched the phones, both were working properly. Can anyone help me with this please?

• 1. Re: Error code 67
    robotaholic Gold Expert

I will private message you right now.

-John

• 2. Re: Error code 67
    SCIENCE.PIMP Newbie

Please post solution to this problem; I have it as well with two EVO 4Gs.  I can make a call but data service does not work.

• 3. Re: Error code 67
    Markie_B Sprint Employee

SCIENCE.PIMP,

First thing you can do is check to see if mobile network is enabled on your phone:

Press Menu, then tap Settings

In Settings,find Wireless & Networks and tap then go to Mobile Network  and make sure the box is checked. If that fails then try this:

In Settings, flick up find and tap System updates

Tap Update profile

• When update completes,you will see a prompt the Update is complete.

Tap OK to return to Home screen.

If that does not solve the issue please let me know. I would need to send you a private message to obtain some additional information.

Markie_B

• 4. Re: Error code 67
    SCIENCE.PIMP Newbie

The profile update could not be completed.  Error code 1012.

I have also tried the manual processes detailed online to no avail.

• 5. Re: Error code 67
    joe.sanchez3 Newbie

Markie_B

This worked for me! thanks! and I have an evo 3d just in case anyone cares

• 6. Re: Error code 67
    jshmrph Newbie

Markie_B I spent about 2 hours on a tech line trying to resolve my error code 67 on my evo and still not working can you help

• 7. Re: Error code 67
    Consumerwatchdog Regular Visitor

What really bugs me is people like me landed on this worthless page seeking help with the hope

to find the answer to help fix your problem but instead i found i bunch of no way out answers.

and the few people who (knows the answers) they post ( send me an e-mail and i will tell you the answer)

what kind of help is that? is this a dating service or what?

this type of forums are design to help people and if you know the answer SPIT IT OUT.
    if i wanted to send an e-mail i will contact sprint, instead of wasting time wating for an e-mail reply.

so far i read all the answer to this code 67 and  none has fix my problem.

so i guess the next step is to CALL SPRINT.

i should done that on the first place.

by the way thank you for nothing.

• 8. Re: Error code 67
    AllenNar Newbie

I'm getting the error code 67, and was able to successfully do the steps you laid out above to 'update Profile,' but my data connect still does not work.  Specifically, I'm trying to get my 'Sprint Mobile Hotspot' to work and it continues to fail.  Any advice?  (also, I'm happy to do a personal message on the side if needed).  Thanks.

• 9. Re: Error code 67
    fireguy_6364 Master

im no detective but i would think that seeing as how the tech needs some of their private information its probably not something that should be put on to a PUBLIC forum..which is why the private message was used.

Consumerwatchdog wrote:

What really bugs me is people like me landed on this worthless page seeking help with the hope

to find the answer to help fix your problem but instead i found i bunch of no way out answers.

and the few people who (knows the answers) they post ( send me an e-mail and i will tell you the answer)

what kind of help is that? is this a dating service or what?

this type of forums are design to help people and if you know the answer SPIT IT OUT.
    if i wanted to send an e-mail i will contact sprint, instead of wasting time wating for an e-mail reply.

so far i read all the answer to this code 67 and  none has fix my problem.

so i guess the next step is to CALL SPRINT.

i should done that on the first place.

by the way thank you for nothing.

• 10. Re: Error code 67
    Sprint Employee

AllenNar

First you have to have the additional code added to your plan for the Hotspot to work. After you chose which plan you want then you update the profile. Hotspot usage is not included in the rate plan and must be added.

http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/plan/plan_wall.jsp?tabId=plnTab1820002&flow=AAL&planFamilyType=null

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

• 11. Re: Error code 67
    fireguy_6364 Master

explination of the error code 67

usually there is a network reset code they will have you do but to do this they will need some of your personal information..there is a push network reset they can do as well..then again it depends on if there is an issue with the tower itself...which again comes down to private info they will need.

Error Code 67
    Registration failure. Your username and/or password may be incorrect.   Please try again. Note: Repeated entries of an invalid password during a   24-hour period will result in a 20-minute suspension. A suspended username   may not be used until the suspension expires, even when submitted with the   correct password. If this problem persists, you may need to contact Customer   Care.

Authentication   failed.  This could be a result of   improper provisioning. or a change to your username or password.

Click   OK. Another screen must appear that gives the you 3 options:

1. Try Again
    2. Restart
    3. Cancel
    NOTE: Unless phone is an Android device.NOTE: If the you select the [Restart]   option, the phone should display yhe "Preparing Data Services"
    • If successful, the you        are taken to their  application.
    • If unsuccessful, Error        1012 appears.

If   the error continues, contact Customer Care.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points