1 Reply Latest reply: May 23, 2012 2:26 PM by OKIESTRO RSS

Sprint Zone offer unknown to Sprint store

zr0sgnl Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I got a Sprint Zone msg offering 30% off all HTC Evo 3D accesories at my local Sprint store. Well, I just spent 30 minutes at my local Sprint just to buy two accesories.

For some reason that discount wasn't coming up so I showed them the Sprint Zone msg on my phone. He showed the manager, and still no discount. Seems this process repeated a few times before finally getting somewhere (sort of).

First of all, the original prices weren't coming up as posted on the shelf, so he had to fix that. Then the 2 items were rung up with the (I guess) standard multiple accsesory discount of 20%, which had to be charged to my account instead of paying right there. Then he had to get the manager (once again) to approve the extra 10% to be credited on my account. PITA!

Although the sales guy was freindly and cooperative, it just took way too long for this advertised offer to be honored.

Not a great way to keep people shopping at your stores! Next time I'll stick with Radio Shack.

(I couldn't find the proper complaint department on here so I figured I'd just leave my rant here. Any suggestions to send this to the right people would be welcome. Thanks)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...