This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 4, 2012 6:54 PM by KielHawk RSS

Person you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time message after activating Ringback Tones

vettz500 Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

Hello,
I recently purchased 4 Ringback Tones, I made a Jukebox and set them to play whenever anyone calls me. The subscription is activated and everything is set, after the subscription activated the phone displayed a message saying Updating Profile. It updated successfully and all, but now, no matter who calls me all they hear is; The person you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time. I never get the call and they never even get my voicemail.

I went through and set the times for the Ringback Tones to play and all that, and even set the original ringer back instead of the Ringback Tones. It does the same thing.

If I go and cancel my Ringback Tone Subscription, the phone Updates it's Profile again and I can receive calls again. When I reactivate the Ringback Tone Service I get the, Person you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time, message again.

I can send and receive Text and Picture Messages just fine, as well as make a phone call, it just does not allow me to receive phone calls when the Ringback Tone service is Activated.

The problem seems to be isolated in the Ringback Tone service.

I tried doing a Factory Rest on the phone to see if it was a problem with the phone itself, no luck, same issue

I have the Samsung Galaxy SIII.

Can anyone shed some light on this before I go and call technical support?

Thanks

-Mike

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...