This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2012 3:14 PM by fnm442 RSS

hotspot stopped working

sprintpissesmeof Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Ask I just got 2g hot spot and somehow it reached the limit in like 3 days or so and hasn't worked since. I upgraded to 6g but I still get one of two errors. One is "internal server error" and the other is SSL something or another I think it said error 107 and some other **** at the bottom. Any ideas?

• 1. Re: hotspot stopped working
    abe2020 Sprint Employee

So sorry that you're having issues with the  Hotspot! Internal server  and SSL errors are directly related to  the web page that you're trying to open and also may be  just a Browser Cache Problem Refreshing  the Page or Restarting your connection should solve this issue. What browser are you using?

Abe

• 2. Re: hotspot stopped working
    sprintpissesmeof Newbie

I use Chrome and IE, the message also pops up in the phone browser when hotspot is turned on.

• 3. Re: hotspot stopped working
    fnm442 Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue. When my hotspot is on, no matter what device or browser I'm using, I am always redirected to mydatausage.Sprint.com where it gives me an "internal server error" message. I have unlimited data and I've tried cleaning the cache on my phone and m computer and I've tried restarting the connection and my phone and, very rarely, it will work but not usually. I've also noticed that when I activate my hotspot, the "  sprint mobile hotspot activated" message appears twice.   This is very frustrating

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points