cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLUTION: How do I cancel a payment arrangement?

Question

I had a payment arrangement for the 15th of this month.  My paycheck got here early so I made the payment on the 12th through the website.  Do I need to cancel my payment arrangement?

Answer

If you have an existing Payment Arrangement, is it not automatically cancelled if the bill is paid manually through the website, My Sprint Mobile or at an Automatic Payment Machine. To prevent a second payment from being withdrawn from your account, you must cancel any existing Scheduled Payments at least 24 hours in advance.

If you are thinking of paying your bill manually within 24 hours, it is best to let the Scheduled payment take place as planned.

If it is more than 24 hours before the payment is scheduled to be taken, you may be able to cancel or modify the arrangement by logging into your My Sprint account > Payment Center >  Payment Activity > Locate the Scheduled Payment > Click Modify or Cancel > Follow the prompts and agree to the terms.

To learn more about how to make a payment or payment processing times, please see our Sprint Payment Support page

Have more questions or need assistance?  Click here to join a discussion or create a thread.

Version history
Revision #:
5 of 5
Last update:
‎10-01-2018 03:29 PM
Updated by:

Contributors
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat