Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100 Amex Giftcards

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

$100 Amex Giftcards

Hello,

Purchased two iphones as a result of $100 prepaid amex promotion.  Never received the cards.  Back and forth with rebate center, telling me this wasn't their promotion.  Tried mailing sprintcares directly but no response.  Maybe if I post here......

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

Re: $100 Amex Giftcards

baited_switched,

Thanks for your Community post regarding an $100 Amex Gift card. I apologize for any inconveniences this issues is causing you, and I am happy to assist you further. Just to clarify, are you referring to port in credit? Did you fill out any rebate forms for the gift card? Lastly, do you have copy of the offer or an idea about when you completed this purchase under this particular promotion.

Thanks,

Yahkie W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Hi,

Not sure what port in credit means but this was a new service with numbers from another carrier.  My first payment was August 17th.  Here's the offer, http://shop.sprint.com/modals/amex_100.html  I never filled out any forms but the offer says not necessary.

Thanks

Carl

Wizard

baited_switched,

Thanks for providing the link above. The link included specific details of said promotion and a direct number to American Express of 1- 800-297-7327, have you contacted American Express directly to track the status of these Gift cards? If not, may you please contact them directly, and provide me with the details of the outcome.

Thank You,

Yahkie W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Yes, I have called them several times, they have never heard of me

Journeyman

I'm showing that promotion says online only.  Did you have your lines activated online?

If so, please PM me your phone number and PIN, and I'll be happy to take a look to see what I can do for you.

Thank you,

*Shannon

Journeyman

Yes, purchased online - will try to "PM" you.  Private Message?

Wizard

baited_switched,

Yes PM is private message. Shannon is out today so if you would like to private message me I would be happy to help.

Thank you

*Stephanie

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.