cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G Outage in San Francisco Bay Area?

Highlighted
Patron

3G Outage in San Francisco Bay Area?

As of this morning, I have not been able to connect to 3G service using my iPhone 4S. I have been driving all over from San Francisco to Redwood City and have had no luck getting service. This morning, I was able to connect via WiFi and send/receive data, but now I am back home after being out and am no longer able to connect to my home connection in addition to 3G or any service for that matter. I am stuck, unable to call or text. Please help!

I have tried to power off/on my phone, reset it, turn wifi off/on, forget my home network and try to re-join using the correct password... nothing works.

I hope this is not user error as I haven't touched or changed any settings on my phone at all.

Someone please help! 

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: 3G Outage in San Francisco Bay Area?

JennieYoon -

That is not good. Let me take a closer look into the area for you. Can you tell me your closest cross streets? Which reset did you perform?

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team

Patron

My cross streets are Gold Mine and Topaz Way..

I'm also on the phone with customer service right now, and they are helping me troubleshoot.

We've done a few things (resetting via sleep button + center button) and I have even Reset All Settings (Settings - General - Reset) and I am still unable to get service. It's currently showing as "Extended" with an empty circle.

Wizard

JennieYoon -

I will let them go as far as they can. If nothing else, ask to be transfered to tech for a CTMS ticket to be placed for you.

Let me know how it goes.

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team

Patron

The Sprint tech person I spoke with says it's probably an issue with the internal antennae so I will be submitting my phone to get it replaced through Best Buy (I have insurance through BB).

Thanks for being so prompt with your response!

Best,

Jennie

JennieYoon,

Thank you for keeping us updated, let us know if you need any further assistance.

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.