Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G in Phoenix

Highlighted
Journeyman

4G in Phoenix

How do I live in the 6th or 7th largest metro area in the US, Sprint has 4G in 67 markets, and I don't have 4G?  To make it worse, my phone is showing "international roaming area"....it's happened several times over the last few days.  I live in the CENTER of Phoenix.

Very frustrated with all of the dropped calls, roaming, lack of fast data connections.  Seriously considering moving back to Verizon when my contract is up this summer.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: 4G in Phoenix

ohreion,

Thank you for reaching out to us here on Community and we understand the concern of not having 4G LTE in your area yet.  We are working diligently to insure we have our 4G expansion completed as soon as possible nationwide.  We do have great news though, we have been applying Network Vision upgrades to many towers in Phoenix and engineers have begun work on 4G LTE too.  Within the coming weeks you will start to see 4G LTE in select locations.  To stay up to date on the latest updates on the progress check it out here http://network.sprint.com/?ECID=vanity:network

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.