cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

69454 charge on my bill--fraudulent

Highlighted
Journeyman

69454 charge on my bill--fraudulent

I see a charge that I suspect is fraudulent on my bill. It's for $9.99. I'm pretty sure it's fraudulent. It's for this 69454 charge. I think it's related to a popup I responded to stupidly, but it said nothing about charging me.

How do I get it taken off?

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6

Re: 69454 charge on my bill--fraudulent

johnstoner67, please private message me [...]so that I can take a look at it for you. Thanks.

Message was edited by: mapesy

Journeyman

I have 4 charges like this. Three $9.99 fees on this month's bill (April 15th) and one from Feb 15th. Never authorized.

I also have been charged for Sprint TV for 2 months. Never signed up for that either.

Journeyman

KBHall, I just opened my bill & found the same thing. 2 charges for $9.99 & 2 charges for $9.99. Said I downloaded movies & music. Ummmm, no, I dont think so. Already emailed Sprint.

kbhall25 and MYKAYLA73,

Would you please private message me and once I get your message, I will reply back to get more information from you so we can get these short codes blocked and prevent anymore charges to your account.

Thanks,

Ray

Journeyman

RE: 66316 fraudulent charge from Polling Associates on my bill

I noticed that the last two months I had  unauthorized $9.99 charges from Polling Associates : Alerts 66316 on my bill.  How do I get these charges credited on my bill and block these texts from my phones?

Sprint Employee

These are referred to as "Premium Messages" often you may reply back with END, or STOP to revoke consent for these messages, if you would like to have all messages of the type blocked please send a private message to me.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.