cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANGRY, ANGRY CUSTOMER!

Highlighted
Journeyman

ANGRY, ANGRY CUSTOMER!

I have been getting the run around for days, after being treated like crap, only to find that I had been lied to!
I have enclosed a document, becase I already wrote it, but it won't let me copy paste it.

The store staff is rude and unhelpful. Customer Support is unhelpful and had has straight up lied to me and wasted my time

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

ANGRY, ANGRY CUSTOMER!

Well, isn't that cute...I used the word c r a p and it blanked it out like I was cursing.

Journeyman

ANGRY, ANGRY CUSTOMER!

OMG!  If it is as bad as you make it out, find another plan and move on. Instead, you spent a lot of time writing something that looked like it was found in a cave 400 years ago. Sprint owes you nothing and based on your account, I can almost assure you that you had everything coming to you and maybe some that should have been. You are most likely one of those people who cant afford what you have and make such a loud noise about how you were treated wrong when it is a safe bet you deserved every bit of it. Go throw your phone over a bridge and get another phone with a different company, I am sure the employees at Sprint would be super thankful.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.