Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounts

Journeyman

Accounts

Hi my name is  Sonny

just wondering if someone could help resolve an issue im having with my bill. for the last 3 months i have incurred equiipment charge for $275, this is for a replace ment phone that i never recieved we have been going back and forth for the last 3 months and still not resolved. Further more, i have 3 active phones and only 2 work i have continued to pay my bill each month minus the 275 Today, to make matters worst. I called and spoke to a lady named Martina from mobile call center she said there were no records of my concerns and that she would contact me in another 7days. we have been with sprint for some time now, i perfer not to switch to another carrier but if we dont get this resolved soon we might just have to. So please help if you can.

thanks

Sonny Mistry

xxx-xxx-xxxx

xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com

Message was edited by: mapesy [removed personal information from a public forum]

1 REPLY 1
Master

There is no one here that can talk about personal private billing or account information in this public forum.  This forum was designed to allow customers to help other customers get the most out of their wireless service.

If you need help with your account or bill, Please contact customer care at http://sprint.com/contactus

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.