Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Total Equipment Protection for your devices

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

I would like to add phone coverage to my phone and I have already had it over a year without any protection plan.  I have heard that periodically sprint will offer protection coverage available to purchase but you just have to keep checking with the store.  Has anyone heard of this, and how does that work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

You heard right - Occasionally Sprint will offer an opt-in to Total Equipment Protection and waive the 30 day rule.  When you call in to customer care they will offer/advise it is available and you can add it at that time.  This is random and is a Sales/marketing generated offer and we have no timetable of when/if it will be offered.  It has been quite a while since it was offered so hopefully it will come around soon.  I guess the best method is to call into care once a month of so to check on it.

Larry

OKC Sprint Tech

Did this help? If so please rate this post and mark your post as answered so others can refer to it quickly for solutions

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

You heard right - Occasionally Sprint will offer an opt-in to Total Equipment Protection and waive the 30 day rule.  When you call in to customer care they will offer/advise it is available and you can add it at that time.  This is random and is a Sales/marketing generated offer and we have no timetable of when/if it will be offered.  It has been quite a while since it was offered so hopefully it will come around soon.  I guess the best method is to call into care once a month of so to check on it.

Larry

OKC Sprint Tech

Did this help? If so please rate this post and mark your post as answered so others can refer to it quickly for solutions

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.