cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a line

Go to solution
Highlighted

Add a line

The website I have the maximum allowed lines but I have heard that you could use wirefly or other websites and get an additional line. I was wondering if this was true. We really need the line right now.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Add a line

potter.cassidy@yahoo.com,

Let me check on that for you!

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Okay are you goin to PM me or email?

The pricing for our share plans is designed for no more than 5 lines to share the primary plan minutes.

We are not able to additional lines past 5 per family plan. Our systems prevent that transaction.

Here is a suggestion/example:

5 Smartphones on Everything Data Share 1500 including Premium Data Add-on charges: $110 +10; $29.99; $29.99; 29.99; 29.99 = $239.96 divided by 5 = $47.99 per line.

If a 6th smartphone is added on Everything Data 450: $79.99, the average cost per line for 6 is $53.33.

or

5 lines on Everything Data Share 1500 and 3 feature phones on Talk Share might be a better solution if the new line or lines don't want data devices/smartphones.

But be mindful because minutes from one share plan cannot be used by subscribers on the other share plan.

And for our Corporate customers, we offer Business Share Plus plans which allow 8, 10 or 15 lines.

I hope all this helps. Please let me know if you have any more questions or concerns.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

I would like to add a fourth. Can I do that?

Yes, family share plans support a max of 5 lines.

As long as your account is approved for the amount of lines you wish to add on.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.