Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All it takes is a little communication...

Journeyman

All it takes is a little communication...

These days companies seem to be falling over each other trying to keep up to date with the latest trends and technology. They're tweeting, making posts, and trying to make their businesses more relatable and current. You'd think a company focused on one of the fastest-growing forms of technology, cell phones, would be ahead of the game. You'd think that these companies would want to use the same principles they apply to social media into their customer service.

This gripe goes for a lot more than just sprint, but it's beyond frustrating to email or chat with a representative online and feel like there's no real communication happening, because every reply is a generic, copy-paste response. This does not solve problems. Ever. It only results in customers feeling unimportant and aggravated.

After a 45+ minute chat, they're just going in circles trying to find the most relatable reply to paste to me. And it's not the reps fault. They don't fully understand my problem because they're not allowed to. They follow rules and orders and they're simply not allowed to engage with me in a real and genuine way. No matter how intricately I express my issue, there's only a dry, painfully disconnected suggestion that was written by some higher up who has no idea the specifics of my issue. I might as well be talking to a robot.

I know this post won't change my past experiences or those to come. Almost every company works this way and only time and experience will let them catch up to the present. I'm just hoping that whoever reads this, employee or customer or both, will understand my frustration and accompany me in wishing for a customer service that engages the problem and looks for a solution, instead of looking for the right copy-paste.

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.