cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Suggestions on How to get Customer Service to return a call when They say They will call you back?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any Suggestions on How to get Customer Service to return a call when They say They will call you back?

Customer Service keeps telling me they will call me back but does not follow thru with what they say. It is not just one person, it has been several today and I don't know what to do. They changed my service without my consent and now they say what I had is no longer available. THEY changed this Not Me. Every time I speak to someone they say someone will call me back and it doesn't happen. Any Suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

From what I've experienced the past 4 days, they will not call you back. You have to call and harass them to get anywhere, and even then, don't hold your breath. They were suppose to follow up with me on a tower outage check and it never happened. After calling them back today about my phone being stuck in 2G service (1xRTT to be exact), the girl I talked to said she has "Never heard of 2G." Seriously? This is completely unacceptable for a customer service rep. Needless to say, I did get my issue resolved.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the warning. Guess I'll start bright and early. 4 days Unbelievable!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.