Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are these surcharges which are at Sprint’s “discretion’ LEGAL?

Journeyman

Are these surcharges which are at Sprint’s “discretion’ LEGAL?

Sprint surcharges are rates we choose to collect from you at our discretion to help defray certain costs, including but not limited to costs associated with government programs and network connections. Surcharges are not taxes or amounts we are required to collect from you by law. Surcharges may include, but are not limited to: Federal USF, Regulatory Charge, Administrative Charge, Gross Receipts Charges, and other charges. The amounts and components used to calculate surcharge amounts are subject to change.”

Are these surcharges LEGAL?

l live in OH and pay a small fee to CA on my surcharges, amongst other ridiculous fees! An “administrative fee”??? Sprint is the company! We should not have to pay an admin fee!🤨

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.