cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUYBACK PROG??

Highlighted

BUYBACK PROG??

What will happen if i sell my phone using the buyback program then port out my number? scenario is, i already paid the ETF and the outstanding bal on my final bill  but i send my phone to the buyback prog (i use dummy ESN)before the port out. (only active accounts can participate on the bback prog) will i still get my credit (evo 4g cost $90) even if my account is closed?

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: BUYBACK PROG??

If you go online and get the return label (which is serialized) and mail the device in it will be credited. It may take 2 to 3 billing cycles but if you have the label the system will accept the return.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Even if the account is closed? How can i get the check for $90 for my evo if ever?

Master

It would be credited to the account and you would be sent a check. The time estimate of 2 to 3 billing cycles and then getting the check makes selling elsewhere a viable option also. Other people have sold items to friends or co-workers or even used the web (Craigslist - eBay)

All I am saying is that if you get that return envelope for that serial number it will eventually credit to the account.

Larry

Master

Here is some more information about the return label or Return Kit I just posted in a blog.

mapsey

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.