Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Customer service.......NO FOLLOW-UP

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bad Customer service.......NO FOLLOW-UP

To whom it may concern,

I’ am a new customer to Sprint and just purchased my phone last year.  The only reason why I went with sprint is because my job wanted us to have a sprint phone so we can be able to reach each other’s in the spa. The people at my job told me that it was a great company so I went ahead in sign up with sprint in November. When I went to the retail store in November that’s close to me job. I wanted an IPhone at that time. But, at the store they were out of IPhone s the young lady told me to get the Evo for now until the phones comes in stock. I told her no problem when would I be able to get an IPhone. She told me to come back a week later. So, a week later to find out that she was know longer working at sprint, there were know notes left under my account. I was so disappoint to find out I wasn’t getting the phone that I really wanted. The phone sucks, it freeze up, half of the time I can’t make a call. I just wish if I can cancel my service with sprint because everything sucks. I wish my contract were over now……………Then; I had a huge problem with the retail store regarding my discounts with Sprint. It took sprint to give my discount 9 months later. The customer services don’t give a damn about making their customers happy. All they care about is making money. I pay my bills on time I shouldn’t have to be treated this way about a discount. No one seem to care, everyone seem to be so lazy in taking control of the problem. I spoke with customers service at least twice a month and know seem to know how to fix it. Everyone kept saying they sending an email to my work email but I seem to never receive that email. I don’t have a problem saying I’m wrong but it was all on the customer service end not making sure that your customer was toking care of or had everything together. I spoke to someone by the name of Kathy she was nice but she seem to don’t know how to solve customer problems, she told me she will have a supervisor call me back. But know one call me back that day from customer service but they sent me a survey to do…That I was very disappointed that customer services have a angry customer for some reason they was know follow up with the customer. I will never recommend this company to anyone because of lack of customer service. They don’t care about you; they seem to don’t know how to solve a problem. Everything seems to be script when you call customer service.

Feel free to contact me at [..] My name GUE, I feel that I need to talk to someone that knows what they are doing. Because my problem was small than they made bigger because of lack of service.

Message was edited by: mapesy who removed private data

9 REPLIES 9
Master

Re: Bad Customer service.......NO FOLLOW-UP

I am sorry you have had a frustrating experience.   I would be happy to look into your account to see what I can find.    If you would send me a private message with your phone number and security answer   I will get back with you.    Or you can Email Sprintcares@sprint.com 

Journeyman

How long would it take to handle this problem. Because the discount was handle two days ago. Thank God! But the woman I spoke too said they are adding another 6 months into my account. She can't explain why but she said she see on my account I was trying to handle the situation with sprint. But, she can't do anything about putting a longer time to my account. The phone situation I hate galaxy, this is my second one, a good friend let me borrow her phone intil I figure out how to get a phone. I try my best to go tothe retail store in show them. My phone freeze, interent slow, my phone always resets on me. The retail store told me to take it to the repair store where is across town from where I stay at......Yea, you guys was wrong and noone seem to want to solve it. I would love the phone that I really wanted since day one or I can pay the difference. Because I work I'm a honest customer and I hate to complain because I hate when guest or customers complain to me. I deal with customers complaints but you guys lack on the other hand solving a customer problem.

Master

When a NVP discount is placed on the account it extends the contract to two years.   You can try to do a reset to factory defaults that generaly resloves issue with resetting on the devce

Journeyman

You seem to don't get it! I had the store look at the device in they said they had customers complain about the same reason what I'm going through with the device. Then again I have a business to run why would I want a dam phone thats going to keep doing the same bull shit. NOW I'M VERY PISSED OFF ABOUT THE SITUATION. You are not helping me you just pissing me off more. Would you want a phone that keep turning off on you while you have a damn business to run????I can't use it at all.........

Journeyman

I want corporate number!!!! This better not be customers service where they lack on service. I told customer service that I wanted corporate number.

Journeyman

his Policy allows one swap. On 11/7/11 one day later you swapped from and S2 to a basicEpic device.  This would have been that swap.  Trying to swap to the IPhone at a latter dare would not be possible

Can you look in see when the iphone was in at the store because I did mention they had a waiting list at that time. There was no way of getting one at that time. so why is it a debate! Are you guys having a probelm in trying to figure out the issue. I can see that you don't wan to give me the phone. You guys are bad in solving problems.......I will let everyone know that.....That's very sad!

Master

I do not have a corporate number to give  you can e-mail Dan@sprint.com.  I have no  access to what stock a store has at any given time.  I will be more that happy to try and resolve the issue with the device.     

Journeyman

How are we gong to resolve the issure? You have my number?

Master

I will be happy to trouble shoot the issues on your device with freezing and inability to make calls.  Do you have a number  that is not the device so I can  trouble shoot yours?  I will be happy to set a time during my working hours to do this.  If you would respond by private message with a number not the cell phone and the time you would like to be contacted  I will do so   I can not trouble shoot the issues you are having if the phone is in use.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.