ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Service in 20710

Journeyman

Bad Service in 20710

The past two days me and my wife's phone has been operating on 1-3 bars. It drops calls now and we haven't been able to complete a conversation. Are ya'll experiencing any issues in the DC/MD area, mainly the 20710 area?

6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Re: Bad Service in 20710

JNelson202,

Thank you for contacting us with your experience in the vicinity of 20710.  Reviewing this area there is a mixture of details based on locations in this region with Network Vision upgrades, capacity upgrades, 4G LTE expansions, tower outage, and completed upgrades/repairs.  We can take a closer look to see what is directly impacting your services and we can help get you up and running again.  What is the cross street where you are experiencing issues in this zip code?  What model phone are you using?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Journeyman

The cross streets are 57 Ave and Emerson, also you can try Annapolis Road and 57 Ave. I have the iphone 5 and my wife has the Evo. All weekend long we haven't been able to make or complete a phone conversation without the call dropping. I have been with Sprint since 2003 and I have never experienced anything like this.

Journeyman

?

Wizard

We're here! Thanks for the additional info. I have found that we're experiencing a single cell tower outage in that area. Our techs are engaged and are working to have this issue resolved soon. We thank you for your patience while our techs work to get that tower back up and running to full capacity, and we apologize for any inconveniences that this has caused.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

Thank you for your response. Is there a time frame you can give?

JNelson202,

Thanks for the response, I understand how frustrating this must be. Our network team's last update on the issue was yesterday. According to their estimates this problem is to be fixed by 03/08/2013. Network architecture is very complicated, given this reason please understand the date I have provided is an estimate.

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.