cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware of overpayment

Highlighted
Journeyman

Beware of overpayment

I had an overpayment of let's say $ 185 wanted to use that money to payt off my phone which has $200 left to be paid off.  This was to get a galaxy 7 edge from another party to place on your network. They would not transfer my money to the payment of the phone. With that said I will pay off the phone in cash and cancel my service. Im done.  How will I recieve my overpayment from sprint and in what time frame.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Beware of overpayment

glyph9090

Your concerns are well understood. We'd like to check all your available options regarding this. Please reply back to my Private Message as your earliest convenience.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Well a work associate is getting the new s8. He has an s7 edge and wanted $150. And my phone for the edge. He does not want to give his daughter the edge and would rather give her my g4. I have an overpayment of $183 on my account. I wanted to pay off the phone which I owe $209 dollars for so I could give him the phone. Sprint refused to let me use money on my account account to do this. So next paycheck I will pay of the phone trade in my phone cancel my account and get an s8 with another carrier. To treat as customer like this is ridiculous. I mean really I have always kept a positive balance.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sent the information awaiting someone to contact me. I paid off device.
Highlighted
Journeyman

They're doing the same thing to me. I paid $280 in February and they didn't pay off my phones. And they're charging me for the lease as of Friday. I spent about 10 hours of my weekend losing my mind trying to find where my $280 went. They acted like they're helping only to screw it up more. I'm sending my bank to find it now. I can't take anymore. I paid for a product and they didn't use the funds appropriately. I was with Sprint for 10+ years.. Then switched and switched back 2 years ago. I'll go anywhere else at this point.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Amazing, I lost the deal of a lifetime behind this. I talked to someone and they made it up. Then got transferred to sales. Sales said we have no knowledge of the conversation then dismissed the whole ordeal. As if it didn't happen. At this point I don't care anymore. Will buy my device outright next carrier and I'm gone.
Highlighted
Journeyman

PS want it to be known the customer rep on this forum was impeccable. Thank you for trying. The company as a whole is number 4 last. It's for a reason. They are happy there. Why I don't get it. 2 other companies are trying to get rid of them and they don't see it. They have customers and abuse them trying to hold on. It's ludicrous. My advice don't act of emotions. Plan then say goodbye. There is little respect for at the upper level.
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello glyph9090.

Sorry to read that you feel that way. Here at Sprint we value our customers and their expectation. We will never sacrifice our core values and not stand behind our products or offers. We rely on earning the trust of our customers and one another each and every day. We would never put that in jeopardy. I will be sending you Private Message with the information with what we promised. Please check your inbox.

Juan

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.