cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Voice not working

Journeyman

Block Voice not working

I have been trying to use the Block Voice feature in My Permissions but I always get an error. I have searched the forums and everywhere says turn off WiFi calling and I have done that but am still unable to set up the block voice, I can block texts no problem (I am the account owner). I get an error that says “Oops! We’re sorry. We couldn’t block all of the phones you selected. Please review your selections and try again.”

I have tried calling customer care and they act like they have no idea what I am talking about. 

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Block Voice not working

I have disabled WiFi calling from my device but when I try to do it from the website I get an error that says “Oops! The Wi-Fi Calling access setting cannot be changed because the subscription you're changing is not Wi-Fi Calling capable”
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I assume you have tried to block the calls from the website again, now that the WiFi Calling is disabled? Is this is the most current error you are getting?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Yes. I am still getting the same errors. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I am digging through the piles of info for blocking calls. Just to verify, are you wanting to block all incoming, all outgoing, or all calls?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.