cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHAGES ON YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORIZATION OR CONCERN.

Highlighted
Patron

CHAGES ON YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORIZATION OR CONCERN.

Logged in to make a payment in my account and noticed an unathorized change on my data plan. from the 69.99/ including the 450 minutes, any mobile any time. my plan was changed to 1500/shared with a montly payment of 129.99 per month. ALL THIS CHANGE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION OR CONCERN. Immdiately called customer service and a representative corrected the issue, but no apologies or compesation for the inconvenience. The representative also stated that the last representative that was helping me with a technical support had charged my plan maybe by mistake...( REALLYYYY ??? )  " Customers from sprint " Imagine someone playing the same way with the money from your personal Bank Account.....HORRIBLE !!!

Message was edited by: wrivera809

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: CHAGES ON YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORIZATION OR CONCERN.

Typically you must provide your account information a PIN prior to and changes on your account.  If you would like to send me a private message with your phone number, I will send this over to our Sprint Cares team.

Alley

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.