cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUSTOMER SERVICE INTENTIONALLY HANGING UP!!! 7 CALLS --ALL 7 DISCONNECTED.

Journeyman

Never expected this company to stoop to such an abhorrent low when customers are desperately seeking help and support. I have literally called them more than 7 times in two days and they shamelessly keep disconnecting the calls. Did a bit of research on how to file a official complaint with FCC and Attorney General about this companys negligent behavior, was advised to call and have them send you a record of all disconnected service and details on reps spoke with. Not surprisingly, when I called and stated this to a Manager and told them about intentional disconnected, he quickly barked, "call drops" and when I stated every time I have called and asked to speak to a manager, he barked again "Im not gonna argue with you" and put me on hold and then disconnected.  Its obvious that the reps are doing this intentionally and are being proactively coached and trained to do this.

Submitting complaints to their own customer relations, FCC, and Attorney General....Any suggestions on where I can expose this disgusting and intentional business practice further to have them stop treating customers this way??

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Master

I am sorry for your frustration with trying to get an issue resolved.   I have worked for Sprint for several years and can tell you that disconnecting a call with a customer is strictly against policy. I am not saying that this did not have happen but it is not in Sprints best interest for this to happen. Each call place to Sprint costs money. Not resolving the issues costs money. Having customers have to call back in cost money.   Our goal is to resolve your problem as quickly an efficiently as possible.   If you can tell me what issue it is that you initial called in about I will do my best to assist you or get to some one who can.

As to the issue of this post you should send a private message to Sprintcares for help with that matter

Highlighted
Journeyman

I purchased a BB 9930 in August. Unfornuately, as excited as I was for this device and being a former BB owner, this device has unfornuately been one of the worst phones I have dealt with and Sprint customer care has made this situation even more difficult to deal with. Constant freezes, crashes, reboots, cant have more than one app on the BB, dead air majority of the time when I try to make a call, calls not reaching my phone and forwarded to Voicemail. I literally have to take out my battery 5 times a day. I have spent numerous hours dealing with your tech support and have been sent three devices "refurbished" that have all given me the same techincal issues. I have done numerous updates with tech support to wiping device time after time. The support platform I have been provided so far is "ONLY" to swap it for the same junk refurb with complete and utter disregard to customers actual issue or concern.

I dont feel it is fair at this point to charge me a cancellation fee if I chose to leave your company on the basis of information provided above. Your reps have made it a specific point to ignore and disregard customer concerns and cause even more frustration by hanging up on the very moment the customers are seeking their help and support!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same crappy bb and the same thing happens to my phone and my friends phone.  Worst phone ever made.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Where is sprintcares?

Highlighted
Journeyman

11AM AND IVE RESETTED THIS PHONE 3 TIMES ALREADY.

LIKE SERIOUSLY, HOW HARD IS IT TO GET ANOTHER PHONE, SPRINT DOESN'T STAND BY THERE PEOPLE OBV.

Highlighted
Journeyman

How long does it take to get someone's attention

DAY 2

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE INTENTIONALLY HANGING UP!!! 7 CALLS --ALL 7 DISCONNECTED.

WOW

SO , I JUST TALKED TO SPRINT,

SERIOUSLY WHO DO THEY HAVE WORKING FOR THEM?

AN ACCOUNT MANAGER GETS ON THE PHONE AND SAYS " SIR, ALL EXCHANGES ARE HANDELD AT THE STORE LEVEL. WE CAN HELP YOU BUY BACK YOUR CONTRACT AND GIVE YOU 35 DOLLARS FOR YOUR BLACKBERRY, AND THEN YOU CAN GET THE IPHONE." ( SOME WHERE ALONG THOSE LINES) LIKE ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME? 35 DOLLARS? THE BOLD 9930... IM DISGUSTED WITH THIS.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You actually get to talk to them? I am so jelious! The last 11 times I have called them I am either hung up on instantly (as in it rings, I can hear it picked up then it hangs right up) or I get disconnected right after verifying my account. No call backs. I have not veen been able to talk to Sprint and no one is responding anymore to my thread here about near to zero service in Savannah, ga area.

I really am doing everything I can to get the issue corrected and not leave, but so far it really seems Sprint would rather lose a customer without even trying to fix any issues to I guess save money betting two more will take my place becuase of it's cheaper price.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thats exactly what it is,

They rather lose a customer then actually trying to help. Its a poor way to handle things considering, I would of stayed with them for over a decade maybe even more if

they took care of this issue. Wow no service and they won't let you get out?? Thats bs.

Highlighted
Journeyman

DAY 3

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.