cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I keep my EPRP discount if I upgrade through Amazon Wireless or Best Buy?

Journeyman

I have 2 phones on my family plan that are up for upgrades in the next 2 months.... It looks like both Amazon and Best Buy are going to offer me a better deal on the phones I want than if I upgrade through Sprint directly.  When you go through Amazon, it makes you renew for the regular price plan, but I don't want to lose my discount.  Amazon told me that Sprint can reinstate my EPRP discount, as did Best Buy. Sprint's customer service reps have sent me mixed messages... the first one I spoke to said it can't be done and the second told me that it was not an issue and they can reinstate the discount with a simple phone call, email or chat. 

Has anyone had success with keeping their discount when upgrading through Amazon Wireless or Best Buy?? Can a Sprint rep clear this up for me?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Master

This depends on your rate plan and what type of discount you have. Is this based on your employment? Some people have old rate plans and we cannot get those back if they are removed. Without access to your account it is impossible to guess which scenario applies. Call in and ask if you have an NVP discount and/or which rate plan you are on.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

I have Sprint's Everything Plus Referral Program Discount, the family plan for $109, 1600 min, unlimited text/data. It's not based on employment and it isn't an old plan... it's still available for people who are referred by a sprint employee.  One rep said I can keep it... I have the echat saved just in case, and another said I can't. 

Highlighted
Wizard

Drael,

There are 3 ways to upgrade your phone on an Everything Plus Referral line:

• Telesales: (888) 882-4030 6AM-12AM Central Time 7 Days a week.
  • www.sprint.com/everythingplus (You will need the email address of the employee who referred you and the last 3 of their CID if you choose this option.)
  • Sprint owned retail stores

We update our phone discounts pretty regularly, hopefully we will offer the device you want at a price that is right for you soon.

Thank you,

Lindsay

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.