cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Login to Sprint Account/Broken phone - can't receive verification code

Journeyman

Can't Login to Sprint Account/Broken phone - can't receive verification code

I have been trying for over a year to log in to my Sprint account in order to potentially order a new phone and/or update services.  The phone i have on my account is no longer able to receive text messages however when i try to log in it tries to send a verification code to said broken phone in order to continue to log in and view my account and make changes.  I have been on the phone with Sprint twice about this.  Both times i was told they would work to resolve it and yet still i am unable to log in. I do not have another sprint phone that i can temporarily transfer the number to in order to receive the verification text.  It should not be this difficult to view my account online.  Can someone please help?!?

Tags (1)
28 REPLIES 28
Sprint Social Care

Re: Can't Login to Sprint Account/Broken phone - can't receive verification code

Hello Bkeelane. Sorry to read you are still having trouble with Sprint.com. We want to help. We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Can't Login to Sprint Account/Broken phone - can't receive verification code

I am having the same problem, is there anybody at Sprint who can help?

Wizard

The app is very convenient and easier to use, to manage your services. I'm here to help. I believe a ticket needs to be created, to fix this issue. Can you provide some screenshots of any errors that you're receiving?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Screenshot_2018-09-25 Passcode.png

Wizard

In order for me to submit a ticket for you, I'll need some info. I'll PM you to get the details.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

I am having the same problem with my online account, except I started a plan with two phones on them for my parents. I pay the bill for these two phones for them and I can not get into my account because it wants to send a text message to one of the phones every time. How can I turn this off so or setup a different number other then a sprint number to verify I am the account owner logging into my account. I do not have either of these phones because I have sent them to my parents to use and now I can not log into the my sprint account without getting them phones back from them. 

Journeyman

I am having a similar problem.  I have ONE phone on my account and one tablet.  The phone belongs to my son and I don’t have access to it to receive the code.  

Please contact me and help me to remove this when I try to sign in.  It is extremely frustrating!!

Thank you!

Journeyman

I am having the same issue. Can't get the code to my phone to log in because my phone is broken. Looking for assistance or help in the next move forward? sos

Wizard

Hey there @reganblevins1. What are you trying to do in your account. If it's something I can do for you, I'd be happy too. 

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

I want to be able to get into my account WITHOUT having to ask my son for the verification code.  I want the verification to be sent to wither MY cell phone, which is under Verizon, or to my email.  That’s all I want!  I don’t want to have to hunt down my son everytime I try to sign in.  It’s not right!!!

Wizard

I get it @TheBug4. I'll send you a PM so I can get some information from you.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.