cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Login to Sprint Account/Broken phone - can't receive verification code

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Can't Login to Sprint Account/Broken phone - can't receive verification code

Hi all. Are you having issues when singing into the My Sprint app or Sprint.com that is forcing the validation code to be sent out, or is this happening every time you sign in? You shouldn't have to validate your account with a code each time you log in. Getting into the account should be as easy as entering the username/password and only need the validation code sent out for instances where you cannot log in and need to reset the username and password.

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Re: Can't Login to Sprint Account/Broken phone - can't receive verification code

I just wanted to add to this again. It has been a full year trying to figure out how to log into my sprint account. I the account holder (ME) does not have either one of my phones on the account in my hand. They are out there in the world being used right now by my parents. And me the account holder, the one who has my name on the bill and pays with my charge card, and has the account setup in my name with my phone number on the account can not log into my online account because my phone number is not a sprint number. How dumb are you sprint?! I have just got off a chat with sprint rep who told me I can not help you. So I called sprint once again and they told me they can not help me either. I have gone to a sprint store and they have told me they cannot help me either not even with my plans because they are an online deal only. So sprint has my charge card, charges it whenever they want, doesn't send me statements, won't allow me to see my statements and won't even send me statements when I call to ask for them either. How the hell is that even legal? I need a verification code sent to my phone - the account holder who doesn't have sprint service. 

Hi Pbpurplerose! Can you please send us a private message? I think I might be able to help out.

So after I posted this, the user: HELPeR_Sprint asked me to private message. I messaged this user (support person from Sprint). This person knows how to setup the account correctly to make this work. It only took me a year to get this resolved, but this person is number 1 in my book for resolving your issue with this. I have been told countless times that this could not be done, but it can indeed be setup to verify to an email account instead of a phone number that is on the account. I don't know if this setup is going to stay the same way for me because it worked this one time, but I will check it out next month when I go to check my statements without the need of having my phones that I pay for. Customer service needs to be trained on how to do this because they have told me many of times that this could not be done. Thanks Much HELPeR_Sprint !!!!

Thanks for the kind words! I'm passing this along to my management team so it's something we'll cover doing in future training!

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.