cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make or receive calls.

Cannot make or receive calls.

Hello all, none of my phone lines are working. I am in zip code 32714. I cannot make a call, even thogh I have full reception. (All bars light up.) I also cannot send or recieve any text messages.

The error message I recieve when I attempt to make a phone call is: "Network is busy please try again later."

Any information would be helpful. I cannot call sprint support for this issue, as I can no longer make any phone calls.

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Cannot make or receive calls.

Also having same problem...and in same zip code!

I dont know when the problem began but my last sucessfull call was 8:29AM

Wizard

Deliveryboy22,

Thanks for the post, and yes there is a ticket open for voice, and data in your zip code. We are aware of it, and working as fast as we can to get you back up and running. Thank you for being patent. When it comes back up, remember to update your data profile, and PRL.

*Samantha

Social Care

How will I know when to update my "profile?" I also have a sprint home phone. How do I update that aswell?

Wizard

Deliveryboy22,

I don’t want to give you an exact time, because with tickets the ETA's are always changing. With your Uconnect, you won’t have to update your PRL or data profile.

*Samantha

Social Care

Journeyman

I have been a sprint customer for 14 years and there network was good and so was customer service until the last few years.  No one cared any more and then they do an upgrade in the chicago area which destroys there network.  For 8 months I put up with terrible terrible service, constant dropped calls, calls won't go through, analog network so my batteries dies 3 times a day and lots of other weird stuff.  I had to switch to Verizon and now sprint wants to charge me a cancellation fee and won't even negotiate.  I won't of switched if the service didn't suck.  I had to purchase all new phones.  14 years sprint,  14 years.  I would not recommend sprint services to any one,  switch as soon as you can.  They don't give a crap any more.   

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.