Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change due date

Highlighted
Journeyman

Change due date

I would like to change my due date from the 23rd to the first of each month. How can I do that? Also I seem to have lost my account information, how can I get all that back?
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: Change due date

While it's possible to chg your due date, you may not want to. There's allot of issues with it, that aren't obvious. I would get all the information before committing. I'm going to hunt around for the info I've seen before.

Might be better off getting an extension instead.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

The due date I have isn't a good date for me. Just on the first that's why I want to change it.
Highlighted
Master

Jobear9093, thanks for posting on the Sprint Community. Changing the monthly bill date is something we do not recommend because by doing so, your bill cycle dates will also have to change. With changing your bill cycle date, your next bill will incur prorated charges. In addition to that, there could be certain restrictions for accounts with a lease or an installment due to legal implications with extending the term end date of existing device agreement, and impact to monthly installment charges.

Please reply to the private ,message I sent you, so that I can review your account and see what can be done.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.