Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Framily Plan ID and instead Phone Pulls me from Framily Plan and Raises Prices!??!??!?!?

Journeyman

Changing Framily Plan ID and instead Phone Pulls me from Framily Plan and Raises Prices!??!??!?!?

I called phone support to simply change my Framily Group ID to a different one to get the pricing I was at for the past 3 years. Instead, the chat rep puts me on hold for over an hour and tells me there was errors and then put me into a more expensive unlimited plan that I did not ask for. Is this how the Sprint reps make their commission nowadays? Very shady.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Changing Framily Plan ID and instead Phone Pulls me from Framily Plan and Raises Prices!??!??...

That's definitely not how we want you to feel! I'm here now, let me take a look into this for you. I'm sending you a private message so I can get some additional info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Changing Framily Plan ID and instead Phone Pulls me from Framily Plan and Raises Prices!??!??...

Ok... feel free to send me a message.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.