Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for a phone, I am not using. Rude rep!

Journeyman

Charged for a phone, I am not using. Rude rep!

I had to go to another carrier because Sprint is terrible out here in the Indian Trail NC area. So, I went to Tmobile, but I still kept my contract with Sprint because I have another line which my friend she is on and it works out here in the Charlotte NC area. However, I called Sprint on October 23, and I actually record a rep saying that my account change will go into effect on September, 23,2016 and it is now October, 28, 2016 and I'm still paying for a phone that I am not using. However, I paid what I thought would have been my billing for that cycle on Oct,14,2016, but I paid for mines on October, 08,2016. So, I called once again and the issue is not resolve and the rep were so rude and not understanding at all! Help!

6 REPLIES 6

Moved to CS Forum.

Journeyman

Who can help?

GrandMaster

the moderator moved your thread into the customer service area so an agent can assist you.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Hello CaShasta, thank you so much for contacting us.

That is not how we like to do things here, allow us the opportunity to look into this. Please reply to the private message I sent you.

To access to your private messages, click on your name or avatar. This will take you into your profile. Once in there you will see the private message notification. If you're posting from a phone/mobile device, once on this site and logged in, go into your browsers settings and change it to full site mode/desktop mode. Once the site changes, follow the steps above.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

I also have the recording of the rep who said my account change would started asap, but she did not do it, and now I'm a messy situation that involves two phones I have to pay by this month. smh

Master

I received your message and replied to it. Please check your inbox.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.