cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for returned leased phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Charged for returned leased phone

I returned my leased phone in to a Sprint store on Aug. 29, 2018. Amount due - $0.  I also terminated my service with them (fulfilled my contract; I was moving on.)

Luckily I kept the receipt.

I received a message from one of the credit bureaus that there was a problem with my credit. Turns out that Sprint has continued to charge me for the phone! Which was returned! And receipt said I owed $0!

And Sprint turned my account over to a collection agency. So all this is wreaking havoc on my credit score.

I sent Sprint a letter in early June asking for a removal of charges, updating records to show terminationof lease, and notifiying collection agency and credit bureaus of correction.

I have heard nothing from Sprint. I've tried to call customer service, and have been placed on hold. I can't get a person on the phone!

How can I talk to an actual person who can correct this?? Why won't Sprint reply to my request in writing?? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

I'm sorry to hear this jknims. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.