cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging light blinks when connected to the charger and will not charge? EVO 4G LTE

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Charging light blinks when connected to the charger and will not charge? EVO 4G LTE

I need help! with my EVO 4G LTE, every time I connected to the charger the charging light starts blinking and it wont charge, also GPS turns on for some reason when its 17% battery. All of this happened after the Jelly bean update and I thought it was going to get fixed with the update rolled out yesterday 1/31/2013, I dont know if take it to the sprint store or not, since in my city we dont have one. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Re: Charging light blinks when connected to the charger and will not charge? EVO 4G LTE

Has the device been fully powered off since the update? I'm here to help, have you attempted a different charger? May I have  your zip code, I can check a store for you? On the device tap Home > Apps icon, located in Favorites tray, and tap Settings.  Then hit System Updates and tap Update Profile.  Phone will check for updates and display Attention The profile has been updated. Tap OK to continue.  Tap Home to return to the Home screen and please share results!

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Re: Charging light blinks when connected to the charger and will not charge? EVO 4G LTE

I have tried restarting it and powering off, but it doesnt seem to work, It works well when Im charging it in the car. But not when I connect it to my computer or wall charger. And the only charger I have is for the iPhone, I tried that one but it was doing the same. I just updated the Profile, see if that works. I had no problems with it since I bought it in June 2012, until after the update. My zip code is 27909.

Wizard

There is a repair center about 30 miles away, 1434 Sam'S Dr Ste 105 Chesapeake, VA 23320 (757) 548-3640. That's far what I want you to do is PM me your cell number and pin that way I can send some refreshes to the device. What's the software version on the device?

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

The software version is 3.16.651.3 710RD, How do I PM you?

Wizard

Private Message me. That way we can discuss in depth, without personal information being on a public forum.

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Wizard

I'm happy I was able to help, let me know you have any other concerns!

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.