Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completely Mislead, Tricked, and Lied To

Journeyman

Completely Mislead, Tricked, and Lied To

I reached out to customer support this evening through the Sprint website's chat box and was connected with Alex K. I had many questions to ask Alex regarding why my phone bill seems to have suddenly inflated. He informed me that my 18-month lease plan was up and now I was being charged a month-2-month fee on top of my regular plan.

To avoid this fee, my two options were to upgrade or pay off the remaining balance that I owed on my phones. I chose to pay off the phones. Alex said he could take the payment immediately. I wanted to confirm with him that the month-2-month fees will be removed if I do so. After much discussion, Alex confirmed that the fees would be removed from my upcoming 12/8/2018 bill. After I made the payment, Alex told me that the fee couldn't be waived. I am furious. I've been lied to and tricked into making a large payment. I asked Alex to speak with his supervisor or manager. Alex told me that his manger could give me a call back within 24 hours. This is unacceptable.

Alex told me that he will apply an adjustment of $30 to my bill to help rectify. This turned out to be another lie as there is no credit to my bill. He told me this just so he could get off the chat box with me. I've tried searching for the customer service email, but only found the community in which to post my issue. I recommend that Sprint provides a reliable customer service email address. I have been a dedicated Sprint supporter and have talked my family into switching from Verizon. I have lost confidence in Sprint. I have been mislead, tricked, and lied to. I wish and expect Sprint to remove these charges immediately and to rectify this issue ASAP. I wish to stay with Sprint, but if this is how I am treated....

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Completely Mislead, Tricked, and Lied To

That's not how we want you to be treated. I am happy to look into this for you and see what's going on. I'll send you a PM so I can get your information.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Highlighted
Journeyman

Are you an employee of Sprint?

Highlighted

Hi Hoping4Solution, that's definitely not the way we want you to feel treated. I am a sprint social care employee and would be glad to take a look into this for you! I'm going to reach out to you via Private Message so we can get this ball rolling. Be on the lookout for a PM from me shortly!

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.