cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract expiration date changed?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Contract expiration date changed?

Hello everyone. So my contract with sprint was set to expire 03/02/12, and I was all set to get the iPhone with the 2 year contract discount, but I log on today and check the expiration date on the contract and it says the date is now 03/02/13?? The year suddenly changed to 2013 on the website. I'm wondering if this is some sort of a mistake that is on the website only, or what happened?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Contract expiration date changed?

Actually im pretty sure mine did the same thing. Mine was supposed to end this last december now it moved to december of 2013.. No one was willing to hellp me with this. Good Luck on your end hun.

Journeyman

Well I called, and they said they "updated" the date my contract began because of a discount that I got through my job. However, I am eligible for an upgrade April 1st. I'm not sure where that comes from, but I'm not going to complain. They even said I could request to get an upgrade 2 weeks before April 1st?

colts4eva, when you signed up for  the discount, your contract will be extended but your eligibilty date will not be affected. So don't worry, you can still get the iphone

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.