cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit For Returned Device Not Applied

Highlighted
Journeyman

Credit For Returned Device Not Applied

I sent in my device for return on a upgraded line, iPhone 6 Silver, and I got a text tonight saying the device was received and there already was a credit applied so no further adjustment is neccesary. The number they listed, was wrong, was my sons number for his opgrafe back in Dec 2016, which that device was already returned and applied in Feb of 2017.

Now my bill is $300 more this month, and I will not be paying that charge. This return of the second uograded device has been a nightmare, The second line was upgraded on 1/21/17, yet, they never sent me a return package, then they directed me to a store that accepts device returns, only to find out the store could not take it, becuase the lease for that device was marked closed. And now this text today. Not happy with all the time I have to waste away because they cannot get the upgrade/credit squared away, Verizon Here I Come

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello.

Thanks for reaching out. We understand where you are coming from. an unexpected bill is never a good thing. Allow us to review your account. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I too have experienced the same thing.   I had a representive come out and exchange 2 phones and he took the 2 phones I returned.  I was charged for one of them.  I contacted Sprint and was told they see the mistake and it will be taken care of.  It still hasnt been taken care of and I am being charged late fees for the overcharge I did not pay.  I am also being warned of a service interupption.   I am ALWAYS so apprehensive about making changes to my account because the acount is then screwed up for MANY MONTHS after the change.  This time was no different.  I log into the sprint site often looking for the chat link but it seems to never appear anymore.   I dont have time to sit on a phone call to re-explain the same thing over and over.  Why does it take so long for things to be straightened out?  Why is it ALWAY ALWAYS ALWAYS an issue when changes are made to the account? 

I have to make sure to add that MOST representatives I speak with ( or "chat" with ) are AWESOME,  it just seems there is a severe issue with the billing software.  There are cellular providers literally on EVERY corner all with similar service quality.   My interactions with most Sprint employees when I have a problem is the reason I am still a Sprint customer.

Highlighted

sprintuserdavid, I'm sorry for the troubles you have experienced, let's get this fixed for you. Please reply to the private message I sent you.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Highlighted

I sent my device back on march 30th to receive credit on it and still haven't received it yet
Highlighted

Hello asiamcdaniels.

We understand where you are coming from. Allow us to look further into this issue. We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can.

Juan

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I didn't get a message
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.