cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service is a joke

Highlighted
Journeyman

Customer Service is a joke

I got the same buy out offer! I have been a customer for 6yrs and within the last 6 months I renewed my contract and paid $200 for a phone that does NOT even work!!!!!!! I have called customer service a number of times with no real help! All I want is a new and better phone I even told them that I would pay the difference or the discount rate for a better phone, they told me that there was nothing they could do excpet have me buy out my contract then sign a new one. Now here is the ironic thing; it will cost me more to do that then it will to just cancel my service, get a better phone that actually works and sign a different contract with a competor. What is the point of keeping a contract with Sprint when they cannot even offer a better solution then just canceling service? And this "buy out" option seems really fishy!

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Do you have TEP? You can get a replacement.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I do, but the issue is that they will replace it with the same thing. If they do that then this will be the 3rd time it has been replaced in 6 months.

Highlighted

if that's the 3rd time they're replacing your phone with the same model,you can ask for a different model but is comparable with the device that you have right now.

Highlighted

What phone is it, and what is the issue you are having?

Highlighted
Wizard

Sorry to hear about the repetitive issues with your current device. Which device are you using and what is the nature of the issue?

Thanks for posting,

William

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the Kyocera Echo. It will not hold a charge I have even used the back up battery. I am not receiving messages, emails, or phone calls until a day or two later. Which has caused issues with my job! It consitsanty shuts it's self off and will not turn back on until I notice it is off. It is really hard to respond to work or school if I am not recieving the information that I need

Highlighted
Wizard

Which store have you been frequenting for repairs? I would recommend visiting a corporate Service and Repair Center and speaking with a manager in regards to the issues you've been experiencing. If you post your zipcode, I can see if there have been any outages which could have caused some of the issue. Keep in mind that this doesn't guarantee you a different device model as your warranty covers the device you originally purchased.

Thanks for the speedy response,

William

Highlighted
Journeyman

I live in Vail Colorado there are no stores near me. I have been dealing with Sprint directly over the phone, I have already spoken to a manager and the only options they will give me is to buy out my contract and sign a new one or cancel my contract

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.