cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed with the quality of your over-the-phone Serivce/Sales reps

Highlighted
Journeyman

Disappointed with the quality of your over-the-phone Serivce/Sales reps

I recently moved my family's service over to Sprint from Verizon. I'm used to calling the 800 number for support at Verizon because I feel that the reps on the phone are more knowledgeable and supportive than the reps in the stores (plus you never know if a store is a "corporate" or auxiliary store with different rules). I quickly learned after 3-4 phone calls to the sales and service groups that this is NOT the case at Sprint.

I confirmed with a Supervisor that the representatives are located outside of the United States. Normally I don't have a problem with outsourcing as it is a great strategy to lower costs for the company and the consumer, which I appreciate and is essentially the reason I switched to Sprint. However, these reps are not trained well, have thick accents, and consistently give me the wrong information.

Please invest more money into training your Sales/Service representatives. They represent Sprint's service to me, and what you're giving me so far is very disappointing.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.