cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dishonest Employee

Journeyman

Dishonest Employee

On Saturday 4/27 i dropped my Samsung galaxy III and the screen was fine on the outside but the phone wouldn't respond to my touch and the screen was becoming discolored. So my friend and i went into a Sprint Store in my area to see if i could it fixed or replacement and he told me, they didn't have screen replacements so they would have to order me a new phone. He told me i could order it through them or do it at home since i have TEP on my phone, he continued by telling me they would receive it sooner than me ordering it at home. So of course, i had the rep order it for me. The rep told me it would cost me $100 for a replacement or i could early upgrade. I told him i would just purchase the replacement. So he charges me, told me to call on Monday in the evening to see if they have it but they will have it the latest by Tuesday. After i have signed and everything he proceeds to give me a JBL Flip Bluetooth Speaker and says thank you for being with Sprint so all happy that i got a free speaker me and my friend leave. Now it's Sunday night and i'm making sure i have my receipt to pick up the replacement. Things get iffy now, i look at the bottom of my purchase confirmation, and it says repair cost $0. So now im confused, he told me it was $100 so go online and check the Stub that was emailed to me thinking maybe the print out was inaccurate. I look at it repair cost $0. OK, now im thinking and im looking at the speaker. I go online to look for the regular price of that speaker and it was 100. So im going in to pick up my phone later today, im not trying to go into the store and curse out everyone and demand explanation which sounds VERY tempting right now. should i call customer service and notify them of this. The rep told me the repairs were $100, Okay. the Speaker were 100, so he probably knew the cost of the damage, so he probably lied when reporting the damages and charged me for the speaker instead. Okay im all fine with reps trying to earn their commission and all, But he lied to me. He could have just told me, hey im do this and that, im get my commission and you get your phone and a free speaker, and i would have said sure fine i completely understand. But i see it as he thought i was a complete idiot, tried to take advantage of me, sure thank you for hooking me up, but i would like to know where my money, which i work for is going and not be lied to. So im i being overdramatic and should just let this just slide, or call customer service and tell them they have dishonest employees and it gives your company a bad name and makes me uncomfortable doing business with them.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Dishonest Employee

So shady. What is the address of the store you visited?

I would call in and ask to speak with Escalation department personally. on top of that, you should be able to return the accessory under the 14 day return policy for a full refund.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Dishonest Employee

1642 Schlosser Street

Fort Lee, NJ 07024

On top of all that i didn't receive a receipt for that for the speakers just the confirmation for the Phone. I spoke with a different member of the store today he told me that the repair was probably  going to be $150, so basically his coworker hooked me up. Well someone could have notified me while i was making the purchase about this hook up.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.