cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down Payment?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Down Payment?

I’ve been a very loyal customer who upgrades frequently, however after spending almost $4,000 on phones alone in 2.5 years, I still have to pay half of the cost of a phone up front? Is there any way I can get this fixed to where I don’t have to pay so much? I don’t have amazing credit but I have been loyal to Sprint and spent enough money that I feel i shouldn’t be paying the same up front as I did when I was a brand new customer. At this point I’m ready to switch providers. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Down Payment?

Good morning Kyler and welcome to the Community.

Bear in mind that when signing a new lease agreement, the purchase may require a down payment. A credit check is completed to assess creditworthiness and to manage financial risk.

Unfortunately, we don't have the ability to override or change this requirement or the amount itself that is required.

You can visit a Sprint store or reach out to our Telesales team at 800-777-4681 for more information or questions about the specific Down Payment.

Click here to find your nearest store: Sprint Store Locator

Telesales is open from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM on weekdays and from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM during the weekends, central time.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.