Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped calls, No network/signal, Problems receiving phone calls

Highlighted
Patron

Dropped calls, No network/signal, Problems receiving phone calls

Dear Sprint,

For the past 9 years, I have been a loyal customer. I have been able to take my phone everywhere and enjoy your services. In the past, I have never complained of lost signal because if I did lose signal I knew that I was out of range.

Lately, in the past 4 months, the signal has gotten worse than ever. I have had a lot of dropped calls in an area where the signal strength should be optimal. I've checked the coverage maps online and where I live it falls on an area where there should be excellent service. Last time I checked, the map showed 33 upgrades around my area.

Honestly, whatever those upgrades where, they are not working. I am very dissapointed at this.

Please, I would like an honest reply as to what is happening. I know that my complaint is universal and that it has been ocurring not only to me but to many other Sprint customers in my area and nationwide.

I am hoping that you guys are working hard fixing these issues. My husband and I as well as our families are on the Sprint network. With a baby on the way, we solely rely on your services to get in touch with our loved ones.

Thank you for reading this message. I'm hoping that this horrible network/signal problem will be fixed soon.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Dropped calls, No network/signal, Problems receiving phone calls

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I know how important it is to have a reliable network, I also rely on Sprint's services to stay in touch with family, friends, and collegues, among lost of other things. I'm more than willing to investigate why your service has declined within the past 4 months. What is your zip code and major cross streets? Are you experiencing dropped calls in mainly one location, or multiple locations? What is the make and model of your Sprint devices? Any info will help.

Thank you,

*Julian

Sprint Social Care

Borisolmar wrote:

Dear Sprint,

For the past 9 years, I have been a loyal customer. I have been able to take my phone everywhere and enjoy your services. In the past, I have never complained of lost signal because if I did lose signal I knew that I was out of range.

Lately, in the past 4 months, the signal has gotten worse than ever. I have had a lot of dropped calls in an area where the signal strength should be optimal. I've checked the coverage maps online and where I live it falls on an area where there should be excellent service. Last time I checked, the map showed 33 upgrades around my area.

Honestly, whatever those upgrades where, they are not working. I am very dissapointed at this.

Please, I would like an honest reply as to what is happening. I know that my complaint is universal and that it has been ocurring not only to me but to many other Sprint customers in my area and nationwide.

I am hoping that you guys are working hard fixing these issues. My husband and I as well as our families are on the Sprint network. With a baby on the way, we solely rely on your services to get in touch with our loved ones.

Thank you for reading this message. I'm hoping that this horrible network/signal problem will be fixed soon.

Patron

Re: Dropped calls, No network/signal, Problems receiving phone calls

Well, right now I live in 00966 nearby PR 177. I've been experiencing network porblems, dropped calls, network on roaming inside buildings, lost signal, etc. in multiple areas within the Guaynabo (00969), near PR 199, and San Juan area. Like I said before, we used to have excellent service in these areas in Puerto Rico. It didn't matter if we where inside buildings or outside as long as we were on an area where Sprint had coverage.

I currently own a Samsung Galaxy S Epic 4G and my husband, who is experiencing the same issues, has a Samsung Galaxy SIII.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.