cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ETF, Sprint and Blackberry, oh my!

Go to solution
Journeyman

Not sure where to put this question so I thought this is the most logical place to ask here.  I haven't contacted the CS yet...as I want to ask these question before I do:

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Learn_about_early_termination_fee/case-sp061027-20110823-1...

Ok, I'm about 3.5 months away from fulfilling my 2 year contract...but in the chart I'm wondering in which catagory does my Blackberry Curve 8530 falls in?

And, is it possible for Sprint to waive the ETF if I return the phone? 

and this is a bit confusing:  http://shop2.sprint.com/en/stores/popups/advance_devices_popup.shtml

what "advanced devices" they're NOT selling..?  Sprint is still selling BB Curve 8530 the last time I checked. 

clarify this statement, please? 

thanks so much! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wizard

All blackberrys are considered advanced devices.

Sprint will not waive the ETF if you return the phone; however, Viper makes a good suggestion.

As to the last statement, they are merely saying that some "advanced devices" may be discontinued...but are still considered advanced devices. 

If you are having an issue, you should try to contact one of the Sprint folks with the Sprint logo beneath their names.  Maybe they could resolve an issue that you are having. 

Regardless, good luck!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

very interesting!  I know there were 4 posts to this thread, and now it's been deleted and marked as "not answered" 

why is that?? 

Wizard

I don't mean to be dense, but your etf can't be that much being you are only a few months from the end of your contract why can't you sell your phone on Craigslist, pay the etf and still have a few bucks left over.

Wizard

All blackberrys are considered advanced devices.

Sprint will not waive the ETF if you return the phone; however, Viper makes a good suggestion.

As to the last statement, they are merely saying that some "advanced devices" may be discontinued...but are still considered advanced devices. 

If you are having an issue, you should try to contact one of the Sprint folks with the Sprint logo beneath their names.  Maybe they could resolve an issue that you are having. 

Regardless, good luck!!

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.